Terms & Conditions - Rates
- A trial day is possible for any course. After the trial day, you can extend the course duration and pay only the remaining difference.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the course price.
- If a group should be reduced to 3 participants for any reason, the Ski School reserves the right to assign them to another group or to reduce the number of lessons.
- The Ski School does not assume any liability for accidents occurring during or before lessons.
- It is the responsibility of course participants to avail of accident and liability insurance - and it is strongly recommended by the Ski School.
- Course costs are refunded only in the case of injury or illness upon presentation of a doctor's certificate.
- Course cancellations due to bad weather conditions, closed lift facilities (force majeure) will not be refunded.
- Cancellation policy: The customer is entitled to cancel booked private lessons or group courses. Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to course start will be refunded with a handling fee deduction of € 20.
- The place of Jurisdiction, for any disputes that might arise in connection with this legal relationship, is Bozen/Bolzano.